W-9 / W-8 Information

Because we are a foreign entity (located in the Netherlands), outside of the USA, we can provide you with a W-8BEN-E tax form as opposed to a W-9.

You can request our W-8BEN-E by sending an e-mail to info@classroomscreen.com.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.